Cakes, cosmetics, floral, catering options & $200 registration raffle among the many features
BOCA RATON, Fla. – Whole Foods Market in Boca Raton will host a “Whole Wedding” expo on Wednesday, April 16, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The event will take place at the Boca Raton store, located at 1400 Glades Road.
The free event will feature everything you’ll need to make your wedding complete, including: cakes, floral arrangements, live music, cosmetics, various food and catering options and a raffle for one $200 in-store credit for brides or grooms that register at the event.
Whole Wedding will also feature Team Members in tuxedos and a live harpist performer. Each department throughout the store will be represented and displaying items that are commonly used for weddings and receptions. Those attending the event will be able to sample many of the items, which include:
- Centerpieces, bouquets and other floral arrangements
- Prepared Foods
- Hors d’ourves and catering options
- Four-tiered display cake
- Variety of actual cake tastings
- Lookbook with examples of custom cakes
- Example of what someone would see if they came to a cake consultation (different types of cakes, frostings, etc.)
- Display cakes to illustrate different styles of borders, etc.
- Crabcake demo, shrimp platter display and whole roasted fish
- Whole Body
- An on-site aesthetician and cosmetologist
- Samples and giveaways for goodie bags
- BBQ demo
- Wine and champagne vendors secured, and cheese demo and tastings
For more information, call Whole Foods Market Boca at (561) 447-0000.
– See more at: http://media.wholefoodsmarket.com/news/whole-foods-market-boca-to-host-whole-wedding-expo-april-16-from-6-p.m.-to#sthash.itvziyRz.dpuf